Our fall season is finally upon us and we are pleased to be able to provide our players and families our unique in-town program. To make this season successful, fun, developmental, and safe for the kids, we need your help.
Many of you participated in the informational ZOOM call with our Technical Director, Ross Duncan, a few weeks ago. With all the changes made to our program this season, we have created an overview video for you below.
We encourage all families to PLEASE watch the video below and remember the following safety guidelines:
- by bringing your child to sessions, you are "self-certifying" that your child is healthy
- player provides their own mask
- player provides their own ball
- player provides their own sanitizer
- player must wear a mask at all times
- players must stay socially distant (6") on the sideline
- spectators must wear a mask at all times
- spectators must stay socially distant (6') and only one family member per family is allowed
- spectators must bring their own chairs (benches and bleachers will not be available)
- carpooling is not allowed
If you have any further questions about the upcoming season after watching the video below, please reach out to Ross at: [email protected].
If you are a volunteer coach, details about registration, safety certification and CORI review process can found at the link below.