Sudbury Youth Soccer is partnering with AdminSports.com to process online registrations. After clicking the "Register Today!" link below, there are four steps for online registration.
- Family Setup: You will only have to do this the first time you register. Please use an email address you check regularly. If you forget your password, you will need your correct email address.
- Player Setup: Again, you will only have to do this once for each player.
- Registration For The Season: This section contains the information for each player for the current season: grade, health insurance information, emergency contacts and medical information.
- Checkout: You must pay by credit card. Sudbury Soccer does offer fee waivers on a case by case basis. To request a waiver, contact the SYSA Registrar at [email protected].
2018-2019 Program Fees
Grade Level and Program
|Kindergarten & First Grade||Fall and Spring||$125 per season|
|Second Grade||Fall and Spring||$150 per season|
|Third to Eighth Grades||Fall and Spring||$165 per season|
|High School||Fall and Spring||$195 per season|
|Skills Academy Development League||Fall and Spring||$120 per 8 weeks|
|Academy Squads||Fall and Spring||$900 per year|
|High School Academy Squads||Fall and Spring||$975 per year|
|Soccer FUNdamentals||Winter (2 sessions)||$140 per 8 weeks|
|Futsal||Winter (2 sessions)||$90 per 8 weeks|
|Winter Goal Scoring School||Winter (2 sessions)||$140 per 8 weeks|
|Winter Skills Mastery School||Winter (2 sessions)||$140 per 8 weeks|
|Second Grade Games||Winter (2 sessions)||$140 per 8 weeks|
|Winter Academy Games-Fore Kicks||Winter (2 sessions)||$265 per 10 weeks|
- Registrations will be accepted after the deadline on a space available basis, but a non-refundable $25 late fee will be added.
- Players will not be placed on a team until payment has been received.
- By registering your child you agree to abide by our Parent Conduct Policy.
The deadline to register on the various grade level programs for Spring 2019 are: January 11 - BAYS Travel Teams (Grades 3-8), March 1 - In Town Teams (Grades K-2) and February 25 (High School).
Requests for refunds must be made by e-mail to the SYSA Administrator, not your child's coach. A conflict with another sport does not trigger a refund. A full refund, including any late fees, will be issued to players not placed due to space limitations. Players sustaining a season ending injury before the half way point in the season may be issued a 50% refund.
Spring 2019-No refunds will be issued for third to eighth grade players after January 25, for kindergarten to second grade players after March 15 and for high school players after February 28. Please note that a $10 administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds.
Credit card refunds can be issued by the SYSA Administrator. Neither Sudbury Soccer nor AdminSports save credit card information. You must provide credit card information, full name on card, account number, expiration date, and security code to the Administrator. This information can be provided by email or phone, 978 443-1321. Please note that AdminSports, Inc. does not have the authority to issue refunds.
Potential for age differences on same BAYS team:
In the BAYS League third to eighth grade Division 3 and Division 4 games and practices may have player participants which will be inclusive "Grade or Age based". This means that players up to a year older in the same grade may be playing on your child's or your opponent's soccer team.